We have many consulting and business development roles open. As you would expect, our IBM team looks for the best and the brightest talent to work directly with our clients. Currently, we are very interested in speaking with experts in Lombardi and Sterling who are located anywhere in the U.S. but open to travel. We also have a Cognos TM1 role open in Denver.
- Experience in SOA and integration
- Lombardi/Teamworks and IBM BPM experience
Application modernization is a growing area of focus for enterprises. If you’re considering this path to cloud adoption, this guide explores considerations for the best approach – cloud native or legacy migration – and more.
- Sterling Commerce/IBM Selling and Fulfillment Suite implementation expertise
- Retail and supply chain domain knowledge
- Java/J2EE programming/environment, application server and database knowledge
- Technical Certifications – IBM-Cognos TM1
- Capture and analyze requirements and develop and document designs in a business intelligence/data warehouse environment
- Experience implementing Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting solutions
All three roles are full-time positions and offer a full competitive base salary, bonuses twice a year, a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision, a 401(k) with matching contributions, 4 weeks of PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.
Apply online by clicking on the links in this post.