Choosing a Global Software Development Partner to Accelerate Your Digital Strategy
To be successful and outpace the competition, you need a software development partner that excels in exactly the type of digital projects you are now faced with accelerating, and in the most cost effective and optimized way possible.
I’ll be at Lotusphere all week. You’ll probably see more posts today because that’s the time IBM reserves for anouncements. First off from the keynotes is Quickr, They have plans for both the Domino and the J2EE versions.
- The Quickr J2EE upgrade will be 3X faster. Will features improved
- Both versions of Quickr will feature Notes integration improvements to Quickr with email attachments
- Enhanced document library in Quickr.
- List applications for custom forms and more. This cou
- Now features an enhanced calendar. quickr team calendar now appears in lotus notes. This one has been wanted for a while.
- Quickr will now support their content management interoperability services (CMIS) with the first support coming from Alfresco. I stopped by Alfresco’s booth and can post some links if anyone is interested.
- Connections and Quckr will integrate even closer with more configurable services tying them much more closely together